1. Welcome to the MGN forums! Login or create an account to begin interacting with your fellow gamers!
    排除公告
  2. 排除公告
排除公告
訪客 Did you notice the AWESOME new button on the top bar! We're giving you Free Games just for being an active partner with us! How cool is that?
Elite HD Gaming
最後動作:
08 16, 2017 ,4:12 上午
註冊日期:
08 4, 2017
文章:
聲望:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 0
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
生日:
06 24, 1987 (年齡: 36)
所在地:
scotland
職業:
YouTuber

分享此頁面

Elite HD Gaming

★ Level 1: Newbie, 36, 來自 scotland

Hey guys, I'm Elite HD Gaming and I make call of duty video's these are posted three days a week and streaming on Sundays guaranteed. 08 16, 2017

Elite HD Gaming 最後露面:
08 16, 2017
    1. Elite HD Gaming
      Elite HD Gaming
      Hey guys, I'm Elite HD Gaming and I make call of duty video's these are posted three days a week and streaming on Sundays guaranteed.
  • 正在加載...
  • 關於

生日:
    06 24, 1987 (年齡: 36)
    所在地:
    scotland
    職業:
    YouTuber
    YouTube Channel:
    UC-2mZYPnggd3zQmbax6yOBg
    Hey guys, I'm Elite HD Gaming and I make call of duty video's these are posted three days a week and steaming on Sundays guaranteed .
    This channel is your number one stop CALL OF DUTY multiplayer and zombies.
    Multiplayer will be game play and weapons set up.
    Zombies will be game play trying to get high rounds and streaming on Sundays.
    If that sounds like something you would enjoy, please subscribe. You will not be disappointed.

Here at Elite HD Gaming, you will see YouTube video's released Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and streaming on Sundays. The main reason I got into YouTube is to share my thought and opinions through video on games such as my CALL OF DUTY. Although this channel is mainly call of duty content I will be expanding my gaming horizons in the near future. Video content will be released at 8.00pm GMT or BST. If you would to play with me add me on PlayStation 4 elitehdgaming3
  • There are no Gamer Cards on Elite HD Gaming's profile yet.